The Emem’s iconic rounded panto lens and key hole bridge may have first come into style in the 1940’s, but they’ve not left our sides since. The Classic Tort Emem is a Pala spin of the vintage shape turned modern classic, designed to see the world better. Guaranteed to outlast trends for decades to come and provide effortless style to both fashion-forward and organic tastes alike.
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Over £47,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- 12,500+ people receiving prescription glasses or corrective surgery.
- 23,219 patients screened at the Chinsali Vision Centre in Zambia so far.
- 380+ community members reached in a school outreach project in Ethiopia.
- 45,000 vitamins given to prevent blindness among children in Kenya.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.